ABOUT ME

I am Prince. A Software Developer at hala. I am also a Real Madrid fan by day and a Real Madrid fan by night.

There's also not much about me. I make !bad jokes, 20% of the people I've met think I'm funny, the other 80% know I'm funny.

WANT TO CONTACT ME?

You can find me on twitter or linkedin.
Look at my projects on github. Sometimes I write on dev.to.
View my pictures on vsco or instagram.
Just send a raven.